Sunday, October 19, 2008

Cub Scout Popcorn


Cub Scout popcorn is NOT a book but I am posting it because it is really good popcorn. I am really interested in popcorn but this is better! Here are the choices: 5 way chocolate lovers tin ($50), Savory and sweet 3 way tin ($40), Say Cheese 3 way tin ($30), peanut,s cranberries raisins, M&Ms, almonds and cashew mix ($25), chocolaty carmel crunch ($20),go nuts ($20), lighten up carmel corn ($20),15 pack kettle corn munchy and crunchy ($15), 15 pack unbelievable butter microwave ($15), 15 pack butter light microwave ($15), carmel and peanuts ($10)... yes!, 6 pack butter microwave popcorn ($10). Thats all! Let me know if you want to order some.

3 comments:

nelsoneroni said...

Hi,

I would like to read some more of your book reviews. When are you going to review a new book?

Lori

spore mania said...

I will not do another review i want to keep it at 7

spore mania said...

never mind ill keep it at 8